September 07, 2007

1st day of preschool

Madelynn started preschool this week. Real preschool this time, not pre-preschool, not pretend preschool, real preschool. She has entered the academic world. I am so excited for her, I cannot wait for this phase of her life. She has such a passion for learning, she loves exploring new things. They have field trips! She even has a cubby.

So on the way home from preschool each day this week, I have been asking her what she did, who she played with, how does she like her new teacher. I'm so fricken excited I can't stand it, I want to be a fly on the wall and see what she is doing, who she is playing with and how she is getting along. So of course, I get one word answers...ya, fine, nothing, played dress up, mmmhum. Do we really have to start this at 3?

Check out these wee little ones...


No comments: